Clinical referrals (for GP and specialist use only)
Please send referrals via the Healthlink or Specialists & Referrals portals as this is our preferred option.
Alternatively use the form below and email us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Whangarei and all Auckland clinics
- email@example.com Tauranga and Rotorua
- firstname.lastname@example.org Hawke's Bay
Please note: Canopy are unable to receive any clinical referrals directly via EDI.
Admission to service criteria
Canopy Cancer Care (Canopy) provides a comprehensive service for the treatment of Oncological and Haematological malignancies.
Canopy has doctors specialising in a variety of malignancy’s including:
- Gastro-Intestinal (Oesophageal, Bowel, Pancreatic, Gastric, NET)
- Head and Neck
- Genitourinal (Bladder, Renal, Prostate)
- Guiding Principles
- Canopy will see all cancer patients over 16 years old to assess whether we may be able to assist them
- In exceptional circumstances the Canopy Board may agree, on a case by case basis, for Canopy to see patients under the age of 16
- Our aim is for all new patients (i.e. not previously seen by another medical oncologist) to be seen as soon as possible, targeting within 7 days
- Canopy Medical staff are all highly trained and specialised
- Doctors subspecialise to tumour streams. so the patient can see any of Canopy’s doctors specialising in the patients’ particular tumour stream