Specialist private cancer care in Auckland (Epsom and North Shore), Tauranga and now in Whangarei, New Zealand
What is cancer and how can we help?
Canopy Cancer Care is a leading private clinic for adult cancer patients. Our team specialise in the care of patients requiring cancer treatment with chemotherapy, immunotherapy, antibody therapy, hormone therapy and more targeted therapies.
The Canopy vision is to offer New Zealanders the option of world class cancer care, delivered locally. Every day and with every patient, we work towards this goal.
The Canopy team have been providing world class services in Auckland for over seven years. During this time we have built a strong team who are all passionate about our patients and the outcomes that matter to them most. We aim to provide the highest quality of care and will co-ordinate all aspects of treatment where possible.
Alongside the medical treatment we offer, Under the Canopy is an umbrella of services directly designed to aid a patient either on or after treatment. Ask your Specialist or Nurse about what this means for you.
Click here to find a Canopy Cancer Care clinic. If you would like to be treated at Canopy, ask your GP or Specialist for a referral.
We are located in:
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
and now also in Whangarei, Northland
Why Choose Canopy?
- Quick appointment times - our target is to have our patients seen by a Specialist within 7 days
- The highest professional standards - comes from selecting only highly experienced and dedicated Specialists, nurses and support staff
- Personalised treatment plans by professionals committed to delivering quality care, patient experience and outcomes
- Global sourcing of therapies - we will reach across the globe to ensure patients have access to the most effective drug therapies
- Individualised patient care program - with a focus on outcomes that matter to patients, the "Under the Canopy" program has been specifically designed to support patients navigate their personal cancer journey as comfortably as possible
- Central locations with easy parking and access. Canopy is co-located near other services including radiology, radiotherapy, pharmacy and cafe
- Purpose designed treatment clinics - ensuring a calm and relaxed healing environment
- Specialist on call 24/7 - for complete peace of mind.
New Zealand Standard 8165 Rooms/Office based Surgery and Procedures
Canopy Cancer Care adheres to the polices and best practice of health service delivery required for the accreditation of the New Zealand Standard 8165 for Office based surgery and procedures.
The Epsom, North Shore and Tauranga clinics are all accredited to Standard 8165.