Clinical Referrals (for GP and Specialist use only)
Please note that we are unable to receive clinical referrals directly via EDI. Please use the form below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax us on (09) 638 7295 or send via the Healthlink or Specialists & Referrals portals.
Admission to Service Criteria:
Canopy Cancer Care (Canopy) provides a comprehensive service for the treatment of Oncological and Haematological malignancies.
Canopy has doctors specialising in a variety of malignancy’s including:
- Gastro-Intestinal (Oesophageal, Bowel, Pancreatic, Gastric, NET)
- Head and Neck
- Genitourinal (Bladder, Renal, Prostate)
- Guiding Principles
- Canopy will see all cancer patients over 16 years old to assess whether we may be able to assist them
- In exceptional circumstances the Canopy Board may agree, on a case by case basis, for Canopy to see patients under the age of 16
- Our aim is for all new patients (i.e. not previously seen by another medical oncologist) to be seen as soon as possible, targeting within 7 days
- Canopy Medical staff are all highly trained and specialised. Doctors subspecialise to tumour streams. so the patient can see any of Canopy’s doctors specialising in the patients’ particular tumour stream
* Required fields